Dear Students and Families,
We are almost to the end of the school year! E-mailed notices are being sent that contain everything on the students' library account, which includes textbooks. Please have students return all school materials that are due. Students are responsible for replacing or paying for lost or damaged materials. Please contact the library if this is an issue.
Seniors will have paper diplomas held if accounts are not cleared. You have earned your diploma so please contact the library if you need assistance clearing your account so we do not have to hold it.
If you are a distance learner and just cannot get to the school, please contact the library so we may help.
Thank you so much for helping get textbooks and library books back so we can have them ready to go for next fall!
Jennifer Berube, MLIS
Arcata High Library Teacher
Textbook Return Hours for the AHS Library
Closes daily for lunch from 1:15-1:45pm
- Tuesday, June 1st 8:30am-3:30pm
- Wednesday - Thursday, June 2nd-3rd 8:30am - 6:00pm *evening hours
- Friday, June 4th 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Monday - Tuesday, June 7th - 8th 8:30am - 6:00pm *evening hours
- Wednesday-Friday June 9th-11th 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Monday - Wednesday, June 14th-16th 9:00am-3:30pm
Library closes for summer. Books may be returned to the attendance office.